Google Ad

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Messiah Music: What Will I Do

What Will I Do
by TSD Rose
Video Created by D.L. Dunnaville



Lyrics:

I was so lost,
Lost and confused
Till You found me,
And now I’ve been made new

Then You told me,
That I must remain true
While You go away,
Tell me what will I do

[Chorus]
When You [Yeshua, You] are the One
Who my heart and soul live for
Though I know, when You return
We’ll be together forever more

Voice:
I know it’s hard My Love,
But just remember you’re never alone
My Spirit is always with you

Verse 2:
Now is the time
To die to myself and live
For You and only You
My LORD and King

I will obey
And do all You command of me
Loving all those You love
Serving You faithfully

[End Chorus]



Song written by D. L. Dunnaville © 2016
Music by Kevin MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment